Return to Campus
You've gotten back from your study abroad destination. Suddenly the world seems a little different than it did before—and that's a great thing. But at this point, you might be thinking to yourself...
UC International encourages you to take what you've learned and use it to better yourself and your peers at home.
Complete your scholarship outreach project
Get involved on campus
- Volunteer at the annual Study Abroad Fair.
UC International hosts a Study Abroad Fair every fall & spring and needs volunteers to make the day a success. Contact us to volunteer.
- Become an IPAL.
The IPALs (International Partners and Leaders) program is a great way to help new international students arrive and feel welcome at UC.
- Join the Bearcats Abroad LLC.
The Bearcats Abroad LLC is a living-learning community provided through the Office of Housing. The community is designed to bring together culturally diverse and globally-minded students.
- Join BEARchats Conversation Partners Program.
Domestic students meet and talk with an international UC student about everyday life for an hour per week. The BEARchats program accepts applications throughout the Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Join an internationally minded student organization.
Visit CampusLink to learn more about the many internationally minded student organizations available at UC.
Go abroad again
If you can make it happen with your coursework, academic schedule, and budget, you CAN study abroad again.
- We've had students who have studied abroad up to eight separate times, and even a student who was abroad for 18 months!
- You'll follow the same process as before, but hopefully you'll find it a little easier & quicker this time.
- If you're thinking about going abroad again, try something completely different. It never hurts to learn about a new country and culture!