UC International Scholarship
The University of Cincinnati has committed over $800,000 in funds to support students going abroad on approved academic programs. These funds are awarded as the UC International Scholarship.
How to Apply
If you are participating in a faculty-led program, you do not need to apply for the UC International Scholarship. Faculty members apply for the scholarship on students' behalf, and the award amount is noted in program costs.
For all other students, you can apply for the scholarship as a part of your study abroad application. Look for the UC International Scholarship questionnaire within your application and apply by your program deadline.
By applying for the scholarship, you also agree to complete an outreach project as a condition of accepting your award.
The UC International Scholarship application is incorporated into the your study abroad application. Complete the scholarship questionnaire by:
- Your program deadline (if applicable)
- June 15th | Fall travel
- November 15th | Spring travel
- March 15th | Summer travel
You must meet the following qualifications to be eligible for the UC International Scholarship:
- Full-time or part-time UC student matriculated in a degree program
- In Good Academic Standing at the University (GPA 2.0 or higher)
- Participating in a credit-bearing program; either a pre-approved UC program or an external program with transfer credit
The following experiences are not eligible for the UC International Scholarship:
- Independent study
How does UC International determine recipients?
UC International will only consider students with completed applications submitted by the applicable deadline. The entire application is considered in award decisions.