Campus Recreation offers discounted employee membership
Promotional membership fee significantly reduced for those who participate in Rec Rewards reimbursement program
Through November, UC employees can join as new, annual members for just $30 per month* for the first membership year. When they also participate in Rec Rewards, their net monthly fee can be as little as $4 per month.
For employees that are UC benefits eligible, a new member annual contract with UC Campus Recreation is currently available for $4 per month through the UC Employee Rec Rewards Reimbursement Program. To be eligible for the membership reimbursement program, you must be a benefits-eligible employee of the University of Cincinnati.
Membership benefits include:
- Campus Recreation memberships with dual access to the Campus Recreation Center and the Fitness Center at CARE/Crawley
- Free Fitness Floor Orientation
- Free access to the Aquatic Complex, climbing wall, indoor track, gym and racquet courts, weight and cardio equipment and more
- Free group fitness classes
- An average of 30 percent off services such as personal training and nutrition coaching
To join, employees can visit the Member Services Desk at either facility.
Current annual members can refer a friend to be a new annual member and each will receive a free month of membership. There is no limit to how many new members a current member can refer. More information can be found on the promotions web page.
*Rate automatically renews to the normal Red & Black rate of $36.66 per month after the promotional rate expires.