OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute) offers hundreds of noncredit daytime courses for personal enrichment taught with adult learners in mind. There are no tests or grades—just the joy of learning new things! NOTE! All classes are currently online offered live in an interactve format!
- Classes cover traditional college subjects along with the eclectic, with a diversity of topics in between: history, literature, art, technology, current events, wellness, languages, hobbies, music, philosophy, religion, photography, science, travel, writing, and more.
- Offerings range from one-time programs to multiweek courses.
- Enjoy educational field trips and social outings (when it is safe to gather again).
OLLI classes are taught by volunteers, including professional educators, professionals from many fields, and passionate hobbyists.
- It’s a friendly, fun, and engaging community.
- Class content is selected to be relevant, current, and stimulating for adult learners.
- Experiencing new things is good for your brain!
- OLLI is a great place to make new friends!
- While OLLI is online, Membership Fee is $75, payable each term.
- Members may enroll in as many courses as they like.
- Scholarships are available. Call 513-556-9186 for information.