OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute) offers hundreds of noncredit daytime courses for personal enrichment taught with adult learners in mind. There are no tests or grades—just the joy of learning new things! NOTE! You may choose from in-person and online classes.
- Classes cover traditional college subjects along with the eclectic, with a diversity of topics in between: history, literature, art, technology, current events, wellness, languages, hobbies, music, philosophy, religion, photography, science, travel, writing, and more.
- Offerings range from one-time programs to multiweek courses.
- Enjoy educational fieldtrips and social outings.
OLLI classes are taught by volunteers, including professional educators, professionals from many fields, and passionate hobbyists.
- It’s a friendly, fun, and engaging community.
- Class content is selected to be relevant, current, and stimulating for adult learners.
- Experiencing new things is good for your brain!
- OLLI is a great place to make new friends!
- Membership Fee is $90, payable each term.
- Members may enroll in as many courses as they like. Multiweek courses have an additional $5 fee. Some fieldtrips have a nonrefundable admission charge.
- Scholarships are available. Call 513-556-9186 or email email@example.com for information.