Lifelong Learning Courses Online
In addition to our in-person classes at Communiversity, we offer non-credit online classes available through our partnerhip with ed2go, one of the nation's top online education providers. You can choose from an instructor-led six week, or self-paced format.
Online Instructor-led Courses
- These courses feature an instructor-moderated discussion board so you can interact with your peers.
- You will receive new lessons on a set schedule over a six-week period. Two lessons are released each week — one on Wednesday and one on Friday.
- Session start dates: May 18 | Jun. 15 | Jul. 13 | Aug. 17
Online Self-Paced Tutorial
- These courses are designed for completely independent learning, without instructor moderation or group discussion.
- You will receive all lessons immediately and have three months of access to complete the course content.
- Start any time.
Please note: online ed2go classes are non-credit community interest courses and do not fulfill the prerequisite or requirements for University of Cincinnati student majors and minors.
You can learn more about our degree programs at uc.edu.
Help spread the word for lifelong learning!
Like us. Follow us. Share us on social media: