Classes & Registration
OLLI Class Information
Summer Series 2022
Wednesdays, July 6-August 10, 10am-12pm
MU Voice of American Learning Center, 7847 VOA Park Dr., West Chester
$15 for the series
Join us this July and August for six enticing programs: Walt Disney, Cincinnati History, New Technologies, Chocolate, Caribbean Travel, and Healthcare--there's something for everyone!
Registration is open now.
Spring Term 2022
- Apr. 25-Jun. 17. No classes on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30. No classes at Adath Israel on Shavuot, Monday, June 6.
- 150+ programs range from small discussion groups that meet each week to one-time lectures, both in-person and online.
- $75 membership fee entitles you to register for as many classes as you like during the Spring term. Most in-person multiweek courses have an additional $5 fee, and a few may have a small materials fee. Some fieldtrips have nonrefundable admission fees.
- Scholarships available: call 513-556-9186 or email email@example.com.
- Printable PDFs of the spring catalog, mail-in registration form, and schedule-at-a-glance here. No print catalog.
- You will not be able to register for in-person classes unless your COVID vaccination status has been registered with OLLI. Email a scan or photograph of both sides of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking passes for Victory Parkway Campus will be distributed at the Welcome Table during the first week of classes and are available later from the OLLI office (VPC Admin 207). Park in the OLLI lot accessed from Cypress St. Find the campus map here.
- Registered students for Zoom classes will receive Join meeting links by email about two days before their class begins. You must save the link for multiweek courses to use for each class meeting; it will not be resent each week.
Planning to take online classes?
If you have not already done so, download and install the free Zoom Client app for the best class experience.
Zoom help document for students.
Anyone attending classes in person at any location must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Email a scan or photograph of your vaccination card to email@example.com.