Classes & Registration
OLLI Class Information
Fall classes are offered in-person at UC Victory Parkway Campus and online via Zoom. If you have not already done so, download and install the free Zoom Client app for the best class experience.
Zoom help document for students.
Anyone attending classes in person at any location must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Fall Term 2021
- Sept. 20-Nov. 12. Most classes will not meet on Veterans Day, Nov. 11.
- 130+ programs range from small discussion groups that meet each week to one-time lectures, both in-person and online.
- $75 membership fee entitles you to register for as many classes as you like during the Fall term. In-person multiweek courses have an additional $5 fee, and a few have a small materials fee. Some fieldtrips have nonrefundable admission fees.
- Scholarships available: call 513-556-9186 or email email@example.com.
- Find printable PDFs of the fall catalog, mail-in registration form, and schedule-at-a-glance here. No print catalog.
- Before signing up for in-person classes, please review the COVID-19 Protocols.
- Parking passes will be distributed at the Welcome Table during the first week of classes and are available later from the OLLI office (Admin 207). Park in the OLLI lot accessed from Cypress St. Find the campus map here.
- Registered students for online classes will receive Join meeting links by email about two days before their class begins. You must save the link for multiweek courses to use for each class meeting; it will not be resent each week.