Classes & Registration
OLLI Class Information
BRING A FRIEND OR TRY OUT A FREE CLASS
Introduce a friend to OLLI, try out a free class this spring, or add another class to your schedule.
OLLI has a variety of programs you can try or share, on topics including Cincinnati history, current events, health and wellness, retirement planning, and more.
Check out this list of available options with information about how to sign up. List & Info Here!
OLLI SUMMER SERIES
Keep your mind sharp this summer!
JUL 5: Harriet Beecher Stowe's Legacy in Cincinnati
JUL 12: Climate Change Impacts and Solutions
JUL 19: Cincinnati Golf History
AUG 2: Spices & Condiments from around the World
AUG 9: Cincinnati History of Germans, Beer, OTR
Find the printable flyer with details.
Register online and find complete program descriptions.
SPRING TERM INFORMATION
- Term Dates: April 24-June 16.
- No classes Memorial Day, Monday, May 29.
- Registration opened April 4.
- $90 Membership Fee includes all OLLI Sampler, Wednesday WOW, and FAB Friday programs as well as some additional offerings (list of free with membership classes). Most multiweek courses, both in-person and online, have an additional $5 fee, and some have a small materials fee. Some fieldtrips have a nonrefundable admission charge.
- Printable PDFs of the catalog, schedule-at-a-glance, and mail-in registration form are available here. An abbreviated print catalog is being mailed to past members and others on our mailing list mid-March.
- You can use the registration system to explore the course offerings.
- Online programs take place live in real time using Zoom and are not recorded.
- Parking passes for free parking in the East Lot at Victory Parkway Campus accessed from Cypress St. will be distributed at the Welcome Table during the first week of classes and later in the OLLI office (Victory Parkway Campus, Admin 207). If you received a 2022-2023 pass in the fall or winter, it is good for spring.
- Scholarships available: call 513-556-9186 or email email@example.com.
Planning to take online classes?
If you have not already done so, download and install the free Zoom Client app for the best class experience.
Click here to watch a brief how-to video for getting started with Zoom.
Zoom help document for students.