Classes & Registration
OLLI Class Information
Fall Term 2022
- Sep 19-Nov 14. Pay attention to the specific dates for the classes you select.
- Registration open now.
- 200+ programs range from small discussion groups and other classes that meet each week to one-time presentations and fieldtrips, both in-person and online.
- $90 Fall Membership Fee entitles you to register for as many classes as you like during the Fall term. Multiweek courses have an additional $5 fee, and a few may have a small materials fee. Some fieldtrips have nonrefundable admission fees.
- Scholarships available: call 513-556-9186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Printable PDFs of the fall catalog, mail-in registration form, and schedule-at-a-glance here. An abbreviated print catalog will be mailed to past members and others on the OLLI mailing list.
- Parking passes for Victory Parkway Campus will be distributed at the Welcome Table during the first week of classes and are available later from the OLLI office (VPC Admin 207). Park in the OLLI lot accessed from Cypress St. Find the campus map here.
- Registered students for Zoom classes will receive Join meeting links by email about two days before their class begins. You must save the link for multiweek courses to use for each class meeting; it will not be resent each week.
Planning to take online classes?
If you have not already done so, download and install the free Zoom Client app for the best class experience.
Zoom help document for students.