Register for Classes
All classes are online only at this time.
Until it is safe to meet in the classroom again, OLLI courses are presented online via Webex Meetings. You will need a device (computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone) with a webcam and microphone to participate successfully. Download the Webex Meetings App here. Be sure to scroll down the webpage to find the link to the WEBEX MEETINGS APP.
Try out a real Webex Meeting any time on your device at this Webex practice website.
Winter OLLI Online
- Winter term runs January 25-March 19.
- Registration opens January 5, 10 am. Registration is online or by mail only. No phone registration.
- 100+ programs range from small discussion groups to one-time lectures.
- $75 Membership fee entitles you to register for as many classes as you like during the Winter term.
- Catalog, registration form, and schedule-at-a-glance are available here. No print catalog will be mailed.
New Registration System!
Register for membership and classes:
- Go to the course registration page.
- Use the red "Login" button at the top right of the page, and login with your Username and Password. Note that this is a new registration system. If you did not register for Summer 2020 or Fall 2020 classes, you will need to create a new account.
- Now that you are in the course registration system, select "Select Term" and search for your desired course using the various filters.
- Once your class is found and selected, click the "Register" button, and it will be added to your cart. You can add more classes by selecting the "Continue" button or select "Checkout" to proceed to the payment window.