iBearcatsGlobal is the system that you will use to fill out forms, set up appointments with UC International advisors and maintain your visa status in the United States.
Submit a Form
- Login to iBearcatsGlobal
- Click on your visa type
- Select the form you want to submit
- Follow the instructions in the form
- Upload any required documents to the form
Types of Requests
Most requests you will make to UC International will be submitted using forms on iBearcatsGlobal.
Newly admitted students should use the Orientation e-form to inform us of your arrival plans.
Currently enrolled students can use iBearcatsGlobal to update their biographical information, emergency contacts, local U.S. address and permanent overseas address.
Other requests include the following:
- Certification Letter
- Change in Degree Level
- Change in Major
- Curricular Practical Training
- Departure from U.S. Permanently
- Dependent I-20 / DS-2019
- I-20 / DS-2019 Extension
- Invitation Letter
- Reduced Course Load (Academic Reasons)
- Replace a Lost I-20
- Reduced Course Load for Medical Reasons
- School Transfer
- Signature on I-20 / DS-2019 for Travel
- Tax Analysis Form
- Absent from U.S. During Current Quarter