Your one stop for event planning at the University of Cincinnati
Conference & Event Services is your one-stop-shop for conference and event planning! Work with our staff to plan your next conference, summer camp, meeting or event here on campus or anywhere you need our support and expertise.
From start to finish, we can take care of program development, marketing and promotion, financial management, facility reservations, speaker arrangements, online registration, and on-site services such as food, AV, or parking. See how we can control costs, increase participant satisfaction, and simplify your role as host.
Conference & Event Services is responsible for scheduling space for non-academic events on campus. The office schedules TUC, outdoor spaces, and several classrooms, after they have been released by Classroom Scheduling. These spaces must be scheduled with Conference & Event Services.
One-Stop Shop Certification
The University of Cincinnati Conference and Event Services department has achieved One-Stop Shop Certification through the Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors-International (ACCED-I). The University of Cincinnati is the only university in Ohio with One-Stop Shop Certification.
One-Stop Shop Certification is the industry’s premier resource for defining and identifying conforming campus venues. A certified one-stop shop operation provides the most effective planning atmosphere to successfully stage a collegiate conference or event. One-Stop Shop certification recognizes collegiate operations that deliver one contact, one contract, and one bill to external meeting planners. This streamlining of conferencing and events coordination is intended to more closely match the practices of convention facilities and finer hotels.
- One contact through which a planner may secure all university services
- One contract that covers all services the planner will receive from the university
- One bill (itemized) for all services provided by the university.
Reserving Space @ UC
UC faculty, staff, and students must login through UC's Central Login Service, by clicking the link to the left, to complete a space reservation request. The scheduling system will show only the rooms available on the dates and times indicated.
Once you have completed the application, you will receive an email confirming that your space request has been received. This does not mean that your event is confirmed.
When your event is confirmed, you will receive an email, which takes a minimum of 5 business days. For events that require security or other special arrangements, requests must be received at least 10 days in advance of the event. For all other events, requests must be received at least 5 days in advance of the event.
If you are not UC faculty, staff or a student, and are interested in holding your event at UC please click the link to the left, or contact our office at 513-558-1810.
Conference & Event Services News
- UC has been chosen to host the White House Task Force on 21st Century Policing, Jan. 30-31 in the Great Hall of TUC. This event is open to the public.
- CES announces the Build and Bond Summit, a one-day strategic planning and teambuilding program.
- TUC has extended building operating hours until 11:00 pm on Saturdays during the academic year.
- Classroom Space for Academic Year 2015 events and meetings during non-academic hours are being accepted through 25Live.