Campus Events/Meeting Fall 2020
The University published the Return to Campus Guide on July 1, which included guidelines that apply to campus events. Events/Meetings should be held virtually when possible.
With priority given to the health and safety of event attendees, several guidelines established by ODH and CDC, including those listed below have been adopted by the university and will apply to campus events:
- 10 person gathering limit
- Facial coverings
- Social distance requirements
- Hand sanitizer
In addition, the following guidelines are in place
- External groups or vendors, including food trucks, will not be permitted for campus events
- Promotional tabling will not be permitted indoors or outdoors
- Additional updates & guidelines for Events/Meetings
Whether you’re looking for a small, intimate meeting space, a grand ballroom, a lecture space or outdoor area, UC has a wide variety of venue space to meet your needs for your conference, meeting or event.
From Nippert Stadium’s contemporary West Pavilion, overlooking the historic football stadium, to the lodge décor of Stratford Heights, the diverse space on campus allows Conference and Event Services staff to provide multiple options to fit the feel and size of your event.