- Campus Events/Meeting Fall 2020 - Spring 2021
- The University published the Return to Campus Guide on July 1, which included guidelines that apply to campus events. Events/Meetings should be held virtually when possible.
- With priority given to the health and safety of event attendees, several guidelines established by ODH and CDC, including those listed below have been adopted by the university and will apply to campus events:
- 10 person gathering limit
- Facial coverings
- Social distance requirements
- Hand sanitizer
- In addition, the following guidelines are in place
- External groups or vendors, including food trucks, will not be permitted for campus events
- Promotional tabling will not be permitted indoors
- Promotional tabling will be permitted outdoors for registered student organizations, following these guidelines.
- Additional updates & guidelines for Events/Meetings
The lodge décor of this multipurpose room provides an intimate setting suitable for events up to 96 people. CES coordinates with you in advance your AV, set up and catering needs. Parking in the adjacent garage should be arranged in advance with Parking Services.
The Banquet room is located on the second floor of the Stratford Heights community building, and includes access to the patio space. Access after 5 p.m. into the building is limited to swipe access, so pre-arrangements must be made for evening event
Access to the banquet room is 30 minutes prior to the event start time. If additional time if needed for set-up, please notify CES.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines, Stratford Heights banquet room will have only one standard set:
- Conference Style: 10 persons
Audiovisual (AV) Equipment
|In-room technology includes projector, screen, and microphone. Groups may bring in their own laptop and connect to the built-in technology. Groups can also request that CES provide a laptop. Requests for CES laptops must be ordered 10 business days prior to the event, so staff can be scheduled to assist. The fee is $65 per day.|
Classic Fare Catering is the exclusive caterer for Stratford Heights. No outside food or beverage may be brought in for meetings and events in Stratford Heights. The grill is only to be used by Classic Fare Catering.
Only hosted bars may be held at Stratford. No cash bar is allowed per the existing liquor permit.