Request a Space
Campus Events/Meeting Fall 2020 - Spring 2021
The University published the Return to Campus Guide on July 1, which included guidelines that apply to campus events. Events/Meetings should be held virtually when possible.
With priority given to the health and safety of event attendees, several guidelines established by ODH and CDC, including those listed below have been adopted by the university and will apply to campus events:
- 10 person gathering limit
- Facial coverings
- Social distance requirements
- Hand sanitizer
In addition, the following guidelines are in place
- External groups or vendors, including food trucks, will not be permitted for campus events.
- Beginning March 1, promotional tabling will be permitted inside TUC and outdoors for registered student organizations, following these guidelines.
- Additional updates & guidelines for Events/Meetings
Reservation requests should be submitted at least five business days prior to the event date.
If the event or meeting requires food/beverages catering or Audio/Video, reservation submittal should be 10 business days prior to your event date.
Links to Request Space Based on Location
Use 25Live for These Spaces
- Tangeman University Center (TUC)
- Stratford Heights
- Centrally-Scheduled Classrooms
- Outdoor Spaces