Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the following guidelines are in place:
- External (Non-University) groups or vendors, including food trucks, will not be permitted for campus events
- Additional updates & guidelines for Events/Meetings
Thank you for considering UC as a venue for your important event! CES makes it easy for you with our one contract, one source of contact and one invoice experience. The moment you contact us, our One-Stop Shop program will see you through with professional staff helping you along the way.
- When hosting a special event on campus, non-University groups are required to have a sponsor from a UC Department, Student Organization, Faculty, Student, or Staff to hold your event inside Tangeman University Center, Stratford Heights or a centrally scheduled classroom.
- This does not apply to events in Nippert's West Pavilion or in outdoor venues.
- It’s easy to do; just have your university sponsor complete the form below and return to CES.
- Use of pace requires room rental fees and CES will review options with you.
- When hosting a special event on campus, non-University groups are required to provide CES with a certificate of insurance (COI). Insurance requirements and coverage quotes are available on Enterprise Risk Management.
- If you have questions about this process, email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to advice you.
Services for Your Event
CES arranges the following campus services for your events:
- Audiovisual and lighting
- Facility Logistics
Other services available:
- Full event planning
- Event Registration
- Attendee name badges
- And more
Your Steps to Success
- Review your venue options.
- Complete the Inquiry Request Form.
- Secure your university sponsor.
- If space is available, CES sends you a rental agreement.
- Complete and return the agreement.
- Work with an assigned CES professional to finalize all event details.
- Communicate all the arrangements with your guests.
- Arrive day of, confident your event will be successful for you and your guests!
Use of University Facilities
University facilities are the property of the state of Ohio, and are subject to all applicable state laws, rules and regulations. The following priority system is used for scheduling facilities:
- Academic classes
- Academic-related activities
- Other uses by current students, faculty, staff and student organizations
- Activities sponsored or co-sponsored by current students, faculty, staff and student organizations
The University of Cincinnati reserves the right to change facility assignments or to cancel any previously scheduled facility if such change or cancellation is made to meet university needs. The university is not responsible for any costs or damages suffered by a sponsored group as a result of such change or cancellation.