Your Dream Wedding Celebration
Campus Events/Meeting Fall 2020-Spring 2021
The University published the Return to Campus Guide on July 1, which included guidelines that apply to campus events. Events/Meetings should be held virtually when possible.
With priority given to the health and safety of event attendees, several guidelines established by ODH and CDC, including those listed below have been adopted by the university and will apply to campus events:
- 10 person gathering limit
- Facial coverings
- Social distance requirements
- Hand sanitizer
In addition, the following guidelines are in place
- External groups or vendors, including food trucks, will not be permitted for campus events
- Promotional tabling will not be permitted indoors
- Promotional tabling will be permitted outdoors for registered student organizations, following these guidelines.
- Additional updates & guidelines for Events/Meetings
Your dream wedding awaits you at the University of Cincinnati! From professional catering service and on-site coordinators to an appearance from our very own Bearcat mascot, UC’s amenities are available for your ceremony and reception. CES helps you with all the details to customize your special day. Come back to UC for your special day, a place you know well and have fond memories!
Create Your Bearcat Celebration
CES walks with you every step of the way to select the right amenities for your budget.
- Menu options and bar service available through our exclusive campus caterer
- A custom floor plan to accommodate your needs
- Securing a visit by UC’s beloved Bearcat mascot in a tuxedo
- On-campus parking services
- Use of in-house specialty lighting, staging and reception furnishings
Special Venues for Your Special Day
Tangeman University Center
Tangeman University Center (TUC) sits in the heart of campus and features a breathtaking front porch, framed by columns and adorned with cascading steps for a heart-stopping ceremonial entrance.
Mick & Mack's Contemporary Café
If you enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, then you'll love Mick & Mack's, located inside of Tangeman University Center (TUC)! This café seats up to 122 guests with access to an outdoor patio.
TUC’s Great Hall does not disappoint. Great Hall serves as a blank canvas for you to truly create your vision for your wedding day, and has both indoor and outdoor space giving your guests access to a beautiful view of campus.
West Pavilion at Nippert Stadium
The contemporary atmosphere of West Pavilion makes it highly desirable for special occasions. The spaces will delight you and your guests with the panoramic view of Nippert Stadium.
Outdoor Campus Event Space
Just as our indoor spaces can be blank canvases for your personal vision, so can the green spaces throughout campus! Inquire about available outdoor spaces for wedding ceremonies, outdoor receptions requiring tents.