Step by Step Guide to Register
How to Schedule a Workshop
You are be able to schedule yourself for upcoming workshops up to nine days prior on the TracCloud website. Follow the steps below to schedule yourself for the next workshop:
- Click on the "Schedule a Service" button at the top of this and any other Learning Commons page, which will redirect you to the Learning Commons TracCloud scheduling website.
- Enter in your UC username and password.
- Click on the "Choose a subject" drop down menu in the "Schedule a Learning Commons Service" widget and select "Learning Commons - Success Skills Workshop" then press "Search".
- Select the the workshop you wish to register for, which will open a new page.
- Confirm this is the workshop you wish to register for and then press the "Confirm" button to register.
- You can view your upcoming scheduled services in the widget above the scheduling widget.
In order to receive priority access to open seats and information, please schedule as soon as possible. After scheduling, you will receive two additional reminder emails to your UC email account. The first will come three to four days prior to the workshop and the second reminder email will come on the day of the workshop.
How to Cancel
You may cancel your registration by 11:00 AM on the day the workshop without penalty. If you cancel after 11:00 AM or do not attend the workshop, you will receive a No Show status. To cancel your workshop, you must do ONE of the following:
- Cancel on TracCloud:
- Click the "Schedule a Service" button at the top of this page and sign into the Learning Commons TutorTrac page with your UC 6+2 information.
- On the welcome screen, look in your "Upcoming Appointments" widgets to see the workshop you are registered for. Click on the small grey and white “X” following the appointment description.
- Call the Learning Commons at (513) 556-3244 and tell them that you would like to cancel your Success Skills Workshop. Be prepared to give:
- Your first and last name
- M# (found on your UC ID)
- Date of the workshop you would like to cancel
NOTE: The Learning Commons has many services; you must specify that you are canceling your Success Skills Workshop as to avoid confusion with other reserved services and appointments you may have.