Step by Step Guide to Register
Different from last semester, you will be able to register for the upcoming workshops up to nine days prior on the TutorTrac website. Follow the steps below to register for the next workshop:
- Click on the "Make an Appointment" button at the top of this and any other Learning Commons page, which will redirect you to the Learning Commons TutorTrac scheduling website.
- Enter in your UC username and password.
- Click on the "Search Availability" button in the top right hand corner.
- Click on "Center" and select "Success Skills Workshops", then click the "Search" button.
- Click on "Section" and select "Success Skills Workshop".
- Then click "Search".
- Choose a hyperlinked time to reserve a space for the workshop. This will pop up an Appointments Entry box. Select "Save".
In order to receive priority access to open seats and information, please register as soon as possible. After registering, you will receive two additional reminder emails to your UC email account. The first will come three to four days prior to the workshop and the second reminder email will come on the day of the workshop.
How to Cancel
You may cancel your registration by 11:00 AM on the day the workshop without penalty. If you cancel after 11:00 AM or do not attend the workshop, you will receive a No Show status. To cancel your workshop, you must do ONE of the following:
- Cancel on TutorTrac: Click on the small grey and white “X” following the appointment description.
- Call the Learning Commons at (513) 556-3244 and tell them that you would like to cancel your Success Skills Workshop. Be prepared to give:
- Your first and last name
- M# (found on your UC ID)
- Date of the workshop you would like to cancel
- Email Hannah Williamson at email@example.com with the email subject titled Cancel RSVP to Success Skills Workshop with your first and last name, M# (found on your UC ID), and date of the workshop you are cancelling.
NOTE: The Learning Commons has many services; you must specify that you are canceling your Success Skills Workshop as to avoid confusion with other reserved services and appointments you may have.
If you have any questions, need directions, or have comments about the workshop, email Hannah Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org.