Adobe Experience Manager or AEM is the official content management system for websites at the University of Cincinnati. AEM empowers web editors to confidently create and manage accessible content. The Digital + Social team has designed a suite of components that allow non-technical authors to optimize their content
Access & Training
Access requests for AEM can be made through the Digital + Social ticketing system. Currently, there are two separate editing environments for AEM while we continue to move all sites through the Web Refresh Project. Sites that have not gone through the Web Refresh Project, and are still on an older template will need to request access to the Legacy system. If you have completed the Web Refresh Project and are on the new template, users will request access to the Touch UI system.
Touch User Interface (UI)
The process for gaining access to the the Touch UI is as follows:
- Submit a ticket and select "Touch UI" as the system.
- Upload your completion certificate for your annual electronic and information technology (EIT) training. Uploading this when submitting your initial request, will expedite your request.
- After we verify your EIT training, you will receive a meeting invite for our virtual in-person training.
The process for gaining access to the the legacy interface is as follows:
- Submit a ticket and select "legacy" as the system.
- Upload your completion certificate for your annual electronic and information technology (EIT) training. Uploading this when submitting your ticket, will expedite your request.