Web Access & Training
Adobe Experience Manager or AEM is the official content management system for websites at the University of Cincinnati. AEM empowers web editors to confidently create and manage accessible content. The Digital + Social team has designed a suite of components that allow non-technical authors to optimize their content
Have you Completed your Accessibility Training?
Remember that in order to gain access to AEM Training you must first verify that you have completed your accessibility training. This training is required for anyone at UC that is contributing digital content, including websites. It must be completed before you can complete AEM training.
Request AEM Access
The process for gaining access to AEM is as follows:
- Submit a ticket and select "Touch UI" as the system. You will also select a date for you AEM training from the available dates.
- You must include as an attachment a screenshot of your Accessibility Compliance Training grades. Uploading this when submitting your initial request, will expedite your request. If you do not submit this, your request will not be processed.
- After you provide proof of your Accessibility Compliance Training, you will receive a meeting invite via teams for our virtual training. The training is two hours and occurs select Mondays. Training tickets are processed weekly, please allow us time to process and send out meeting invites.
- Please be prepared to respond to emails sent through the ticketing system. It is the only way to communicate with us on the status of your ticket. Lack of response can cause your ticket to stall or be closed incomplete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Because our training is held once every three weeks, tickets are processed on a weekly basis. Please allow one week for your training invite to be sent after you have provided your Accessibility Compliance Training verification.
You can submit a ticket requesting training on behalf of someone, however there are a few notes to remember:
- If you don't upload their Accessibility Compliance Training verification with the original submission, they will need to follow up with that before their ticket is processed.
- All communication on the ticket status and updates will only come to the person who is needing training. The original requestor does not receive updates.
No, you will only need to attend a single AEM training. The first date selected is your preferred training date, followed by second and third choices should we have a training that is full.