Group Fitness Class Registration
ALL group fitness classes REQUIRE registration. We understand this maybe a new process for some and want to provide as much guidance as possible; therefore, we created a dedicated page to help you understand the registration process, policies and procedures.
Please see below for instructions on how to register or cancel registration.
Registration Policies & Procedures
Please see below for information regarding our registration process! We understand this is new and we are here to help you through this transition.
- Registration opens 48 hours prior to the start of a given class.
- Registration is REQUIRED to attend the class.
- Registration closes 15 minutes prior to the start of a given class.
- If you do not arrive at least 2 minutes early you will be marked as a no-show and standby participants will be allowed into the class.
Individuals who register for and miss two (2) classes within a seven (7) day window will result in a one-week suspension from ALL group fitness classes. To prevent suspension, please CANCEL your registration at least 15 minutes before the start of the class if you are unable to attend.
Our policies are a preventative measure, rather than a penalty. The demand for our classes is very high, and no-shows limit other members from participating in classes which can impact one's experience with UC Campus Recreation.
Class Registration Process
Step 1: Create an IM Leagues Account
- Login to the UC IMLeagues website. If you do not have an account, select "Create Account" at the top of the page.
- Enter your information to create your profile.
- Check your email to verify account information.
No UC Email Address?
- Fill out all the required fields to create an account.
- When the pop-up screen shows up indicating a UC email address is required, please input "Requesting an account to register for group fitness" and submit.
- We will receive and approve your request within 24 hours of submission.
Note: you need to have a valid campus recreation membership to be approved.
Step 2: Register for Classes
- Go to the "Fitness" page and select "Classes"
- Select the class with the preferred day and time you are interested in attending.
- Scroll down to hit "Sign Up".
- Accept the waiver.
- GO HAVE FUN!
Cancelling a Registration
- Repeat the same process as "Register for Classes".
- Select "Unregister for Session".
Download the IMLeagues app & login to your account making it easier than ever to register, receive push notifications about classes & more!
If you have any questions please contact Maddi (email@example.com) or Traci (firstname.lastname@example.org).