Can you make it a full 50 days? For 2023 Fall Extreme Swim Challenge the goal is to swim 50 times throughout the entire semester. Pick a difficulty with a different distance to swim each visit. Must log 50 visits or more to complete the challenge.
The first 4 to finish in each category will win a t-shirt!
- Beginner: 20 lengths (500 yards) each visit = Total 25,000 yards/ 14.7 miles
- Intermediate: 32 lengths (800 yards) each visit- Total 40,000 yards / 23.5 miles
- EXTREME: 68 lengths (1700 yards) each visit- Total 85,000 yards / 50 MILES
- Members can enter for $10
- Non-members are not eligible to participate
- Registration is ongoing until October 26th.
- Sign up at the Rec Center's Member Services desk by calling 513-556-0604 or sign up online on our Membership Portal.
- Swimming must be completed August 22 through November 15.
- For your laps to count, you must record them immediately on the tally sheets outside the lifeguard office.
- All swimming, kicking, and aqua jogging will count.
- Laps completed during programmed activities like swim team practice or education classes DO NOT count.
If you have any questions email Sarah Zeman
Immerse yourself in the excitement of a high-intensity water workout in the shallow end of the Leisure Pool. This class offers a low-impact option that's perfect for everyone, regardless of your swimming abilities. Come on in and make a splash without the need for diving!
|October Session||10/3-10/28||Tues. & Thurs
||6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.||Members- $50 & Non-members- $65
|November Session||11/2-11/30*||Tues. & Thurs
||6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.*||Members- $38 & Non-members- $50||10/2-11/2||*There will be no class on Nov. 7,14, and 23. Class on Nov. 9 will take place at 7-8pm
Sign up at the Rec Center's Member Services desk by calling 513-556-0604 or sign up online on our Membership Portal.
More information coming soon!