Campus Recreation is so much more than a gym. It is a community.
A membership offers full access to our award-winning spaces, pools, a climbing wall, track and basketball courts.
Campus Recreation offers the opportunity to develop habits that will last a lifetime. It is a place to find balance in your life and a sense of well-being. At Campus Recreation, you can socialize, laugh, have fun, reduce your stress and find a sense of belonging.
Membership is included in the Campus Life fee for all full-time, Uptown-Campus students. Semester memberships are available for purchase by Blue Ash and Clermont students, graduate students, and part-time students. UC faculty and staff (current and retired), alumni and community members are also eligible to purchase memberships for themselves and their families. Special membership rates are also available to our campus affiliates such as employees with UC Foundation, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, UC Health, UC Medical Center, UC Physicians, UC Foundation, Aramark, Central Clinic Behavioral Health, EPA, Follett, Kingsgate Marriott, PNC Bank, and Cincinnati Zoo. Current or retired Police, Fire, EMT and Paramedics will also have a special rate, as well as, active, reserve, guard and retired military personnel.
How do I purchase?
Campus Recreation memberships may be purchased at the Member Services desk at both the Campus Recreation Center and CARE/Crawley Fitness Center. New memberships must be purchased in person. Questions? Contact us at 513-556-0604 or email us at email@example.com.
The Campus Recreation Center accepts cash, check, credit card and Bearcat dollars as form of payment upon signing up for a membership or day pass.
- Campus Recreation memberships are not facility specific, and provide dual access to the Campus Recreation Center and the Fitness Center at CARE/Crawley.
- FREE Fitness Floor Orientation
- All memberships include FREE group fitness! Premium classes are also available at member rates.
- Members receive an average of 30% off services such as personal training!
- FREE access to the Aquatic Complex with 3 pools including an Olympic-sized lap pool.
- FREE access to climbing wall, indoor track, gym and racquetball and squash courts, weight and cardio equipment and so much more!
Joining is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Download/complete the membership application and bring it to either Campus Recreation location.
- The Member Services Staff will get you started! Membership Rates are below.
- Schedule a FREE Fitness Floor Orientation with our fitness staff to get acquainted and on the right track with your goals!
Membership Rates & Payment Options
Annual contract required. Annual membership fees paid monthly will continue on a per-month basis after the first-year expiration date unless the membership is cancelled via the online membership cancellation form. Membership add-ons are available, including family members and parking. Please review Terms & Conditions for Annual Memberships.
Online Portal for Members: My Member Services
Ready to begin tracking your fitness and wellness journey? The Campus Recreation’s online portal allows you to view your account information, including visits and payment history, reserve racquetball courts and register for programs.
How to Access Your Account
Check out the online portal, and follow the directions below for creating your account and logging in for the first time:
First Time Sign Up
- Go to the online portal.
- Click on “Do not have a login?”
- Enter your 9-digit Member Number (UC Staff/Students M Number – include the “M” when inserting your number)
- Don’t know your Member Number?
- Find it on your UC or CRC ID or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t know your Member Number?
- Create a username and password (ensure your email address is correct; this should be a UC email address as used by all UC faculty/staff/students).
- Click the Home button to begin using the Campus Recreation Online Portal.
Forgotten Username or Password
- Click on "Forgot your username/password"
- Enter your email address. Please note if you're UC faculty/staff, this will be your @ucmail.uc.edu email address. If you're a UC student, this will be your @mail.uc.edu email address. Otherwise, it will be the email you gave us at sign up. If you're not sure of this, call the Member Services Desk at 513-556-0604 or email us at email@example.com.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your new username and password.