Personal Training Overview
Let our friendly, knowledgeable Personal Trainers guide you along your fitness journey and help you set realistic, achievable goals. All Campus Recreation Personal Trainers hold a Nationally-Accredited Certification and have met qualifications to effectively help clients reach their goals. Personal training services are available at the CRC and the Fitness Center at the CARE/Crawley building.
New Personal Training Clients
- Step 1: Please complete the online form to request personal training services
- Step 2: You will receive an email within (3) business days with further instructions regarding payment and trainer status. Note, if a medical release is needed you will need to obtain clearance from your physician prior to starting with a trainer.
- Step 3: After receiving the email, you can purchase personal training sessions. This can be done at any of our locations, just ask at Member Services.
- Step 4: Enjoy your health and fitness journey with a trainer!
Personal Training Policies
- All sessions are 45-minutes in length
- Sessions expire 6 months from the date of purchase
- As a new client, the first session in your package is a fitness assessment
- Clients are required to update their trainer if there are changes to their health/medical history
- Packages are non-refundable