- Currently access is only available for UC Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Reservations will be required and can be scheduled through My Member Services online. Instructions for making reservations are linked below.
- New memberships are available for purchase for faculty, staff, and students.
- CARE/Crawley is currently closed until further notice.
Joining is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
The Member Services Staff will get you started! Membership Rates are below.
Annual contract required. Annual membership fees paid monthly will continue on a per month basis after the first year expiration date unless the membership is cancelled via the cancellation form. Membership Add-Ons are available, including Family Members and Parking. Please review Terms & Conditions for Annual Memberships.
UC FACULTY/STAFF MEMBERSHIP
|Red/Black 12 month*
||$36.66 per month|
|Red/Black 12 month, paid in full||$440.00|
|Red/Black 9 month
||$40.00 per month|
|Red/Black 9 month, paid in full
|Red/Black 3 month
*Annual membership fees paid monthly will continue on a month-to-month basis after the first-year unless the membership is cancelled in writing.
Access to Campus Recreation facilities and programs are not automatic for all students.
The information below the table, in red, is meant to educate students in regards to membership access during their time as co-op, part-time, or regional campus (UC Blue Ash or Clermont) students.
University of Cincinnati students are eligible for membership through payment of a specific Campus Life Fee. This fee was instituted to assist in funding the MainStreet project and is part of the total fees assessed to most students every academic term. Uptown, full-time students are assessed the full Campus Life Fee. A portion of this fee goes toward funding the debt service and operation of the Campus Recreation Center and the Fitness Center at CARE/Crawley. Payment of this fee entitles a student to membership at the facilities during each term the fee is paid.
In order to be fair and consistent to all students, a membership fee is charged to any student who does not pay the Campus Life Fee. The amount charged is consistent with what a full time student pays for access through the Campus Life Fee.
Full-Time Undergraduates & Graduates
|Included in Campus Life Fee|
(3-11 credit hours)
(1-9 credit hours)
Co-op, UC Blue Ash, Clermont, Distance Learning
|UC Students, Not enrolled current semester but enrolled previous semester||$130/Summer Semester|
***Must be paying part of the Campus Life Fee
Full-Time Students - Uptown Campus Expand
Students enrolled full time (12+ credit hours as an undergraduate student or 10+ credit hours as a graduate students) on Uptown Campus are assessed the full Campus Life Fee which includes Campus Recreation Membership.
Co-op Students Expand
Students pay a co-op fee that goes to the Division of Experience-Based Learning & Career Education to help fund the operation of the co-op program. However, co-op students do not pay the Campus Life Fee, which determines access to the Campus Recreation Centers. Since co-op students do not pay any of the Campus Life Fee, they are assessed a fee of $120 per semester for Campus Recreation membership.
Students enrolled in co-op and as a part time student simultaneously would be charged the part-time membership rate.
Part-Time Students Expand
Students who are part time (3-11 credit hours as an undergraduate student or 1-10 credit hours as a graduate student) pay a portion of the Campus Life Fee. Since part time students pay only a portion of the Campus Life Fee, they are assessed a fee of $60 per semester for Campus Recreation membership.
UC Blue Ash & UC Clermont Students Expand
Students enrolled at UC Blue Ash and UC Clermont, regardless of whether they take classes or live in a residence hall on main campus, do not pay the Campus Life Fee, which determines access to the Campus Recreation Centers. Since regional campus students do not pay any of the Campus Life Fee, they are assessed a fee of $120 per semester for Campus Recreation membership.
Distance Learning Students Expand
Distance Learning Students pay a distance learning fee that helps fund the operation of the distance learning program. However, distance learning students do not pay the Campus Life Fee, which determines access to the Campus Recreation Centers. Since distance learning students do not pay any of the Campus Life Fee, they are assessed a fee of $120 per semester for Campus Recreation membership.
Ready to begin tracking your fitness and wellness journey? The Campus Recreation’s online portal allows you to view your account information, including visits and payment history, reserve racquetball courts and register for programs.
How to Access Your Account
Check out the online portal, and follow the directions below for creating your account and logging in for the first time:
First Time Sign Up
- Go to: https://online.spectrumng.net/uofcincinnati
- Click on “Do not have a login?”
- Enter your 9-digit Member Number (UC Staff/Students M Number)
Don’t know your Member Number?
Find it on your UC or CRC ID or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a username and password (ensure your email address is correct; this should be a UC email address as used by all UC faculty/staff/students).
- Click the Home button to begin using the Campus Recreation Online Portal.
Forgotten Username Or Password
- Click on "Forgot your username/password"
- Enter your email address. Please note if you're UC faculty/staff, this will be your @ucmail.uc.edu email address. If you're a UC student, this will be your @mail.uc.edu email address. Otherwise, it will be the email you gave us at sign up. If you're not sure of this, call the Member Services Desk at 513-556-0604 or email us at email@example.com.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your new username and password.