Fast. Convenient. Affordable. Environmentally friendly.
With Zipcar on campus, it just got easier to live without a car.
Need a car? Borrow a Zipcar! UC has partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to the area. To use Zipcars, simply register as a member, reserve a car online or by phone, use your Zipcard to enter the car, and drive away. Return the car to the same location where you picked it up.
As a member you get:
- Access to Zipcars 24/7.
- Discounted hourly rates for UC faculty, staff, and students age 18 and older: rates start at just $7 per hour.
- Gas, insurance, and maintenance are included free!
- Join for only $25 a year, and receive $35 in driving credit your first month.
The University currently has 7 Zipcars that are available at the following locations:
- 1 at the Statford Heights Upper Deck
- 2 at Daniels Residence Hall
- 3 on McMicken Circle
- 1 at Care/Crawley on UC's Medical Campus
Learn more about Zipcar for UC Faculty, Staff, & Students
Need more information?