Form Completion Requests

Students who need a form completed by the Office of the Registrar—such as scholarship, licensure, internship, or a parent–provided insurance form—may submit their form to our office for completion.

How to Submit Your Form for Completion

University of Cincinnati students are frequently asked to have forms completed by the Office of the Registrar. We frequently see requests to complete scholarship, licensure, internship, and parent–provided insurance forms, and we are more than happy to assist our students with the fulfillment of these requests.

To expedite the form completion process, please follow the below steps.

  1. Make sure that you fill out the portions of the form that are required to be filled out by the student. Do not fill out any sections that the Office of the Registrar needs to complete.
  2. Send the form as an attachment from your UC–provided email to forms ask us to provide information that is not FERPA–releasable. Making the request from your UC–provided email account allows us to release this information.)
  3. In the body of the email, please indicate the following information.
    • Please indicate your UCID (otherwise known as your M number).
    • Please let us know where you would like the form sent (e.g. mail, fax, or email).
    • Please let us know if you need a copy sent back to you.
    • If the expected date of graduation is required, please let us know when you expect to graduate. Do not fill it out in the school certification section of the form.

In–School Deferment Forms

In–school Deferment Forms and Parent PLUS Borrower Deferment Request Forms may be submitted to us on our In–School Deferment Completion Request page.

Holds on Your Account

Please note that some holds on student accounts will prevent our office from completing these requests. You will need to check the Tasks tile in your Catalyst account to see if you have any holds.