Program or College Changes & Readmission Application

The Undergraduate Change of College Form allows students to make changes to their current career path or apply for readmission.

If you are currently attending UC or wish to be readmitted...

The first time you log in, you will be on the New Change screen. You will be asked "What is the goal of your visit today?" Continue reading this page to see what types of changes you are able to make.

If you have a pending submission you will be on the My Forms screen upon logging in and able to view your submission there.

If you have forgotten your UCID, you can retrieve it using the Get My UCID online utility. To reset your password, use the UC Password Self-Service Portal.

When you log in, you will be on the New Change screen. If you have a pending submission, you will initially be on the My Forms screen.

If you were admitted to UC for a future semester or are an incoming transfer student...

Use the above application if you need to change your program or major before your first semester at UC. Please contact the Office of Admissions if you are an incoming Transfer Student or if you have questions about your application.

Types of Changes

Below are the five possible options you will see when accessing the form. Click on the links below for more information regarding each change and instructions for completing the form. If you are unsure which option you should select, please contact your academic advisor before submitting your request.

Checking the Status of Your Form

Submissions Requiring Your Action

After submitting your request, log back in to view your My Forms screen. Submissions requiring an action on your part to Confirm or Cancel will be shown.

Submissions requiring an action on your part will show a Status of Awaiting Student Approval. You will have two action buttons: Confirm or Cancel.

Submissions Waiting to be Processed

If you do not have any available action items such as Review, Confirm, or Cancel, your submission has been sent for final processing. You will not be able to take any action until this has been completed and your student degree record has been officially updated in Catalyst. 

Pending transactions will show a Status of Pending Final Submission. There is no action required on your part.

Finalized Submissions

Once your request has been finalized, the Status will change to Registrar-Accepted, and you will be able to Print your submission for your records.

Finalized submissions will show a status of Registrar-Accepted. You will also have the option to Print.

Still have questions?

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your college or academic advisor.