Investigator Requests

Sometimes we are asked to provide official transcripts by third–party agents. If you have a signed record release to obtain a copy of a student's transcript, you may request the transcript via one of the methods outlined on this page.

Electronic Requests


If you have access to the Department of Defense Secure Access File Exchange (DoD SAFE), that is the preferred method and the fastest way by which to request information from us.

Please use the following contact information when requesting an academic record through DoD SAFE.

Name:    Paul Smith
Title:       Program Manager
Phone:   513-556-9918

Emailed Transcripts

If you are unable to utilize DoD SAFE but are able to receive redacted transcripts via email, you may request a redacted transcript from Paul Smith (

Pick-Up Requests

Some agencies do not allow investigators to receive electronic transcripts. If you must review a transcript in person, please use the button below to book a time to meet with our staff.

Note: We cannot accommodate walk–in requests.


If you have questions about this process or cannot utilize one of the above methods, please email Paul Smith at