Record Updates

The Office of the Registrar maintains your University of Cincinnati academic record. In order to help us keep your information as accurate as possible, make sure you apply to graduate, change your program (e.g., major, minor, certificate), request a grade replacement (undergrads only), and/or update your personal information in a timely manor.