Grade Replacement FAQs

No. There is not a deadline.

No. Under the Grade Replacement Policy, students are not able to replace grades earned in a class graded as pass/fail.

Unfortunately, once a Grade Replacement is processed, it will remain on your record. If you have remaining credit hours, you may attempt the class again and submit another Grade Replacement. We recommend discussing your options with your academic advisor.

As the Grade Replacement Policy indicates, your original attempt will remain on your transcript. However, the grade from the original attempt will no longer be factored into your overall GPA calculation.

You will want to work with your advisor to determine if there is a suitable substitute class.