Self-Report Your First Destination
Did you recently graduate from the University of Cincinnati? Congratulations! We would love to know what you're up to. Help us by self-reporting your First Destination.
Why should I report?
Every year, the University of Cincinnati gathers data from recent graduates about their status - whether they are employed, seeking employment or continuing their education, and, if they are working, where they work and their salary.
Reporting where you are six months to a year after completing your degree helps us answer frequently-asked questions about UC graduates, such as:
- What percentage of recent graduates have a full-time job?
- What percentage of recent graduates go on to graduate school?
- What percentage of recent graduates are still considering their next steps?
- What is the average compensation of recent graduates?
- How satisfied are recent graduates with their situation?
Responses are aggregated into an annual report that helps current students learn what they can expect after graduation and helps the University more effectively meet students' needs in the future.
Can UC help me with career planning?
Yes! We care about your success and are committed to serve as a resource for your career planning. See what services we offer for UC alumni.