Undergraduate Scholarly Showcase
Thank you to all those who joined us for a high-energy event where hundreds of students from across the university shared new knowledge, new understanding, and creative and technical innovation brought forward through scholarly process.
More than 650 students presented research and scholarly work on a wide range of topics.
Congratulations to the 2019 student and faculty award winners! Among them are ten $200 cash awards sponsored by UC’s Alliance for the Arts in Research Universities (A2RU) Initiative.
The next Showcase will take place on Monday, April 20, 2020, in the Tangeman University Center at the University of Cincinnati.
Registration for the 2020 Showcase will open in mid-January. Student presenters should look for a series of workshops to help you learn how to present your research effectively during the spring semester.
- Undergraduate Research Program, Experience-Based Learning and Career Education
- REDCap/Center for Clinical and Translational Science and Training
- College of Allied Health Sciences
- College of Education, Human Services and Criminal Justice
- 1819 Innovation Hub
- Office of Innovation
- UC Office of Research/Research & Innovation Week 2019
- UC-Alliance for the Arts in Research Universities