Annual report of highlights and statistics from the Division of Experience-Based Learning and Career Education's programs and services.
- 2021 Co-op Report
- 2020 Full-Time Co-op Report
- As of December 2020, complete data on experiential learning participation for the 2019-2020 academic year are unavailable due to disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic, so the 2019-20 report presents data for mandatory co-op programs only.
- Accessible 2020 Full-Time Co-op Report
- 2019 Annual Report
- Accessible 2019 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- Accessible 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- Accessible 2017 Annual Report
View reports of employment status and starting salaries for alumni who have recently completed undergraduate degrees at the University of Cincinnati.
Experience Magazine: Practice + Theory + Podcast features academic and practitioner submissions that cover best practice highlights, field trends, how-to articles and relevant information and resources for scholars and practitioners in the field of experiential learning.
The publication reflects the diverse global field of experiential learning and provides evidence-based and practitioner-oriented resources for a wide array of experiential learning stakeholders.
First published in March 2017, Experience Magazine is a joint production of the Cooperative Education and Internship Association (CEIA) and the Division of Experience-Based Learning and Career Education at the University of Cincinnati. Michael Sharp, PhD, is senior editor.