Certified Electronic Credential Overview
University of Cincinnati now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)!
Watch an Overview Video to learn more.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Current grads who would like to order a ceremonial (paper) diploma can order one for $3.85 to cover printing costs. Current grads who would like to order a ceremonial (paper) certificate can order one for $5.30 to cover printing costs. Order Your Ceremonial Diploma or Certificate
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers, and social media
- Proof of education with only the important details
- Simple for employers to read and understand
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
CeDiplomas are available to graduates beginning Fall Semester 2017 (December 2017).
CeCertificates are available to graduates beginning Fall Semester 2019 (December 2019).
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated through the University of Cincinnati website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies or any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
NOTE: A CeDiploma may not be available for all conferral dates.
CeCredential Validation Demo
The following steps to validate your CeCredentials are demoed below:
- Enter your CeDiD.
- Enter the first two letters of the name as it appears on the credential.
- Click the validate button.
- The credential information will display below informing you whether or not it is valid.