We invented cooperative education more than 100 years ago. So it only makes sense that we continue to innovate all aspects of experience-based learning—from internships and service spring breaks, to virtual co-ops and undergraduate research projects.
- Top 5 for co-ops and internships -U.S. News & World Report
- Co-op earnings: collective $65M per year, working in 22 countries and 44 states for more than 1,300 employers.
- Average earnings: $10,500 per semester
- Average student loan debt 12.2% lower than at peer institutions
- 100% student participation in experience-based learning
Vibrant, big-city opportunity. Midwest hospitality. Rising tides raise all ships, and just like Bearcats, our city is on a rise to new heights. Cincinnati is more than part of our name. It’s our gateway to professional growth and our source for inspiration. No matter who you are, or what you’re passionate about, there is something here for everyone.
- #1 Best City for New College Grads –SmartAsset
- Regional population of more than 2 million
- Home to six Fortune 500 companies and one of the most vibrant startup ecosystems in the nation
- Big-city amenities: professional sports, arts, museums and cultural attractions – along with plenty of small-town charm.
University of Cincinnati is the leading Research 1 university in the region. And our commitment to innovation is reflected in the heart of Cincinnati’s innovation district, at 1819, our 100,000 square-foot facility dedicated to collaborative discovery. Through inclusion, innovation, and impact, we’re solving problems that matter.
- Top 3 % in research expenditures
- Makerspace: 12,000 square-foot makerspace and micro-factory
- Venture Lab: rapidly curated startup opportunities, connecting UC students, faculty, staff, and alumni to talent and funding.
- Corporate Innovation Spaces: shared facilities and front-door service to UC’s resources, research and talent.