UC offers an education that’s both rigorous and relevant — hundreds of academic programs, many nationally ranked, all with opportunities for real-world learning. Which only makes sense, since we invented cooperative education back in 1906.
Today, real-world learning is more than co-op. It’s everything from study abroad to internships to artistic performances. It’s a way of putting into immediate practice what you’ve learned in the classroom. And it’s the reason you’ll graduate with transcripts and a resume.
Majors & Programs
At UC, you'll make a connection between learning and doing. We invented the co-op system and added even more ways for you to get real-world experience to help you become smarter, more experienced and better prepared for a professional career.
You'll have access to these experiential learning opportunities, no matter which major you select. If you already know what you want to do, UC admits students directly to the major to which they apply. If you're undecided, there many choices to explore and dedicated advising services to help you find the path that's right for you.
Our University Honors Program allows you to take academics to a whole new level. It’s about diving in, taking risks and discovering your passion. Only the top 7 percent of UC students are considered for University Honors. But you don’t have to apply. If you enroll and have what it takes, we’ll find you!
Already have a bachelor’s degree? Or are you already planning for what’s next? UC offers dozens of master’s and PhD programs and is home to three nationally ranked professional schools — law, medicine and pharmacy. Dual degree options and guaranteed admission programs are available for students who know exactly where their caps and gowns will take them.
From non-credit courses to online degrees to summer and after-school programs for high school students, UC offers education in many forms and for many different types of people. It’s all here. And it’s all UC.
Class Schedules & Descriptions
- Course Catalog utility (opens in a new window)
- Course Descriptions can be found using the Search for Classes Utility (opens in a new window). Most listings also show prerequisites for the class.
- Select "Semester"
- Select a discipline
- Select a credit level
- To see an individual course description, click on the Course # title.
- To create a PDF for the entire list of course descriptions, click the "Save to PDF" link at top, right-hand side of the course listing.
- General Education Core
Resources & Special Programs
- ProPEL, leads the Experiential Learning Programs (co-op, internship, etc.) at UC
- Center for Exploratory Studies, help choosing a major, if you're undecided
- Continuing Education, noncredit courses and programs
- e-Learning, degrees, certificates and courses online and/or outside the classroom
- Experiential learning, including co-op opportunities
- International Programs − study abroad opportunities
- ROTC: Air Force | Army