We invented cooperative education more than 100 years ago. So it only makes sense that we continue to innovate all aspects of experience-based learning—from internships and service spring breaks, to virtual co-ops and undergraduate research projects.
- Top 5 for co-ops and internships -U.S. News & World Report
- Co-op earnings: collective $65M per year, working in 22 countries and 44 states for more than 1,300 employers.
- Average earnings: $10,500 per semester
- Average student loan debt 12.2% lower than at peer institutions
- 100% student participation in experience-based learning
Big-city opportunity. Small-town charm. From quaint neighborhood festivals to big-league sports and a world-class arts scene, Cincinnati is more than a part of our name. It’s our source for professional growth, celebration, and culture. No matter who you are or what you’re passionate about, there’s always something going on.
- Regional population over 2 million
- Home to 6 Fortune 500 companies: Kroger, P&G, Fifth Third, American Financial Group, Western & Southern, Cintas
- Vibrant startup ecosystem
- #1 “Best City for New College Grads” -SmartAsset
University of Cincinnati is the leading Research 1 university in the region. And our commitment to innovation is reflected in the heart of Cincinnati’s innovation district, at the 1819 Innovation Hub, our 100,000 square-foot facility dedicated to collaborative discovery. Through inclusion, innovation, and impact, we’re solving problems that matter.
- Top 3 % in research expenditures
- Research 2030: our 10-year plan to invest and grow our research focus
- Makerspace: 12,000 square-foot makerspace and microfactory
- Venture Lab: rapidly curated startup opportunities, connecting UC students, faculty, staff, and alumni to talent and funding
- Corporate Innovation Spaces: shared facilities and front-door service to UC’s resources, research and talent.